- MMWR: Age-Associated Trends in Diagnosis and Prevalence of Infection with HIV Among Men Who Have Sex with Men - United States, 2008-2016 — Added September 21, 2018
- Fact Sheet: HIV Among People Aged 50 and Older — Added September 18, 2018
Information on the virus, its origins, symptoms, and testing.
Populations most at-risk for HIV including gay men and people of color.
Behaviors that place people at risk of contracting or transmitting HIV.
Development, implementation, and evaluation of HIV testing science.
HIV/AIDS statistics and surveillance and how they are used.
The on-going research on HIV prevention at CDC.
Resources for workplace-based HIV programs and policies.
CDC HIV progress and strategy reports, HIV prevention initiatives, and state laws.
Resources for state and local organizations working in HIV prevention.
Resources for funding programs.
For clinicians, public health professionals, and providers.
Fact sheets, infographics, slides, reports, awareness day information, and more.
Learning center, partner materials, and training programs.
Learn more about the Division responsible for HIV prevention in the U.S.
- Page last reviewed: August 29, 2018
- Page last updated: August 29, 2018
- Content source: Division of HIV/AIDS Prevention, National Center for HIV/AIDS, Viral Hepatitis, STD, and TB Prevention, Centers for Disease Control and Prevention