NCHHSTP Metrics Dashboard
Welcome to the NCHHSTP Website Metrics Dashboard.
This dashboard is updated each fiscal year with key metrics obtained using Adobe Analytics (version 15), detailing how visitors are interacting with NCHHSTP websites. The dashboard provides metrics reports such as page views*, site rankings, traffic sources, and average time on site for each center, division, and cross-cutting site.
Important note: In 2014, the NCHHSTP metrics dashboard moved to a fiscal year reporting model. Prior years, found in the archive, were reported using an calendar-year model.
A collection of web metrics charts is available with data from fiscal years 2009 through 2021.
- Ranked #6 most viewed total sites on CDC.gov with 85,959,565 page views1 (up 11% from 2020)
- Three of the top 50 non-COVID-19 related pages on CDC.gov
1. What is a Page View? The Page View metric is defined as the number of times a webpage has been loaded into a browser (including reloads).
2. For CDC.gov site metrics overall, please see CDC eHealth Metrics Dashboard.
3. Among non-COVID-19 related pages.