NCHHSTP Metrics Dashboard
Welcome to the NCHHSTP Website Metrics Dashboard
FISCAL YEAR 2022
This dashboard is updated each fiscal year with key metrics obtained using Adobe Analytics, detailing how visitors are interacting with NCHHSTP websites. The dashboard provides metrics reports such as page views1, site rankings, traffic sources, and average time on site for each center, division, and cross-cutting site.
A collection of web metrics charts is available with data from fiscal years 2009 through 2022.
- Ranked #5 most viewed total sites on CDC.gov with 85,330,485 page views1 (down 1% from 2021)
- 1 of the top 50 non-Covid-19 & non-mpox related pages on CDC.gov
1. What is a Page View? The Page View metric is defined as the number of times a webpage has been loaded into a browser (including reloads).
2. For overall CDC.gov website metrics, please see CDC eHealth Metrics Dashboard.
3. Among non-COVID-19 related pages.