NCHHSTP Site Metrics (Fiscal Year 2017)
This section of the Dashboard contains metrics for NCHHSTP’s “root” site. Using Adobe SiteCatalyst, metrics include page views, percent change from previous year (if available), the average time visitors spend, and internal or external* sources.
*External sources: outside of CDC.gov including bookmarked, typed or saved URLs
- 156,823 page views to the site, including the sub-site Strategic Priorities, a decrease of 15% from 2016
- Visitors spent an average of 3.4 minutes on the site
- External sources* accounted for 100% of the traffic to the site while 0% of the traffic came from visitors that were already visiting CDC.gov and made their way to the NCHHSTP site
Metrics for topical sites residing on the NCHHSTP site have moved to the Cross-cutting sites page. These include NCHHSTP Newsroom, AtlasPlus, Social Determinants of Health, State Health Profiles, Health Disparities, Prevention Through Health Care, and Program Collaboration & Service Integration.
- 1,539 page views to the site, a decrease of 7% from 2016
- Visitors spent an average of 0.86 minutes on the site
- External sources* accounted for 67% of the traffic to the site while 33% of the traffic came from visitors that were already visiting CDC.gov and made their way to the NCHHSTP Strategic Priorities site
- Page last reviewed: December 21, 2017
- Page last updated: December 21, 2017
- Content source: