The state of Kentucky has received 3-year funding from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention for lead poisoning prevention programmatic activities. In fiscal year 2014, the state of Kentucky received $386,146 in direct funds for these efforts.
To learn more about these initiatives in Kentucky, contact the persons listed below.
ContactsKentucky Childhood Lead Poisoning Prevention Program
Department for Public Health
275 East Main Street HS2WGA
Frankfort, KY 40621 Program Contact: Susan Lawson
- Phone: 502-564-2154, ext. 4412
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: 502-564-2154, ext. 4416
- Email: MaAdwoa.Asamoah@ky.gov
- Page last reviewed: November 28, 2014
- Page last updated: October 28, 2015
- Content source: