Information For You
Explore these resources for families, public health, and medical professionals.
Parents and Caregivers
Find information and guidance on how to protect yourself and your family from the effects of lead exposure.
Learn More About Lead Exposure
- Know the Facts pdf icon[PDF – 277 KB] and en Español pdf icon[PDF – 218 KB]
- 5 Things You Can Do to Help Lower Your Child’s Lead Level pdf icon[PDF – 234 KB] and en Español pdf icon[PDF – 166 KB]
- Blood Lead Levels in Children pdf icon[PDF – 305 KB]
- Are You Pregnant? (Printable PDFs in English pdf icon[PDF – 2 MB] and en Español pdf icon[PDF – 2 MB])
- ATSDR Toxicological Profile for Lead – information on the toxicology and adverse health effects of lead.
- A Healthy Home for Everyone: The Guide for Families and Individuals pdf icon[PDF – 3 MB] – booklet with information and action steps for creating a healthy and safe home.
- Find a Pediatric Environmental Health Specialty Unit (PEHSU) in Your Regionexternal icon – information about protecting children from environmental hazards. Learn more with these videos in English and en Español.
Page last reviewed: May 7, 2021