We provide free tools and guidance, training, and research to
- Prevent foodborne illnesses and outbreaks.
- Address threats to water, particularly recreational water and private wells.
- Improve the performance of environmental health programs and practitioners.
- Improve program capacity to control vectors and other public health pests.
Our resources are intended for environmental health practitioners and programs serving states, tribes, localities, and territories.
Resources for Environmental Health Practitioners Fact Sheet [PDF – 696 KB]
- Page last reviewed: June 1, 2018
- Page last updated: November 6, 2018
- Content source: