Getting Continuing Education
Watch Me! Celebrating Milestones and Sharing Concerns offers Continuing Education. The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention is authorized by IACET to offer 0.1 CEU’s for this program.
After you complete the quizzes for all four modules, login or create a new account on CDC’s Training and Continuing Education Online:
- Visit Search Courses to find the course.
- Enter “Watch Me!”, or the course number WD2427 in the Keyword Search box. Then, click on the title of the course.
- Review the information on the Course Summary page and click Continue.
- Choose the type of continuing education you’d like to earn. You can select more than one.
- Under Pending CE on the My Activities page, click on the course Evaluation and complete it. You will be returned to the My Activities page.
- Under Pending CE, click on the posttest and complete it. If you don’t pass the posttest, you will have one opportunity to retake it.
- Visit the Completed CE section of the My Activities page to download and print your certificate.
- Page last reviewed: June 19, 2018
- Page last updated: June 7, 2018
- Content source: