How to Get Continuing Education
For Certificate of Completion Only (Clock Hours; no CEU)
- Click hereExternal; complete each section of the fillable form and click “submit”.
- Print your certificate showing clock hours only, no CEU.
For Certificate of Completion with Continuing Education (CEU)
To get a certificate of completion with continuing education (CEU), you must log in to CDC’s Training and Continuing Education Online site, register for the course, complete a course evaluation*, and take a post test.
Follow the steps below:
- Login or create a new account on TCEO (cdc.gov/GetCE)
- From the homepage, click Search Courses to find the course and enter “Watch Me!”, or the course number WB4038 in the Topic/Keyword Search box.
- Select “Any” for CE type and date and then click on the course title “Watch Me! Celebrating Milestones and Sharing Concerns (Web-Based)” when it appears.
- Review the information on the Course Summary page and click Continue.
- Choose the type of continuing education you would like to earn. You can select more than one.
- Under Pending CE on the My Activities page, click on the course evaluation* and complete it. You will be returned to the My Activities page.
- Under Pending CE, click on the posttest and complete it. If you don’t pass the posttest, you will have one opportunity to retake it.
- Visit the Completed CE section of the My Activities page to download and print your certificate.
* Note: Due to system requirements, you must complete the course evaluation first before receiving access to the CE posttest.