Morbidity and Mortality Weekly Report (MMWR)
- Absence of Apparent Transmission of SARS-CoV-2 from Two Stylists After Exposure at a Hair Salon with a Universal Face Covering Policy — Springfield, Missouri, May 2020
- Factors Associated with Cloth Face Covering Use Among Adults During the COVID-19 Pandemic — United States, April and May 2020
- Characteristics of Persons Who Died with Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19) — United States, February 12–May 18, 2020
- Provision of Pediatric Immunization Services During the COVID-19 Pandemic: an Assessment of Capacity Among Pediatric Immunization Providers Participating in the Vaccines for Children Program — United States, May 2020
- Race/Ethnicity, Underlying Medical Conditions, Homelessness, and Hospitalization Status of Adult Patients with COVID-19 at an Urban Safety-Net Medical Center — Boston, Massachusetts, 2020
March 27, 2020
Prevalence of Autism Spectrum Disorder Among Children Aged 8 Years — Autism and Developmental Disabilities Monitoring Network, 11 Sites, United States, 2016
Report findings indicate that there continue to be many children living with autism who need services and support, now and as they grow into adolescence and adulthood. Screening and awareness continue to identify children who will benefit from services.
Recommendations and Reports
July 3, 2020
Prevention of Hepatitis A Virus Infection in the United States: Recommendations of the Advisory Committee on Immunization Practices, 2020
Hepatitis A is a vaccine-preventable, communicable disease of the liver caused by the hepatitis A virus (HAV). This report describes recommendations from the Advisory Committee on Immunization Practices for the prevention of HAV infection in the United States.