Help prevent school absenteeism by creating a handwashing campaign for your school community—and win national recognition and prizes!
CDC works with partners around the U.S. and the world to promote handwashing in a variety of settings. Our partners include the organizations below. Visit their websites for more information and resources.
- United States Agency for International Development (USAID).External
USAID works globally with local governments, the private sector, and communities to foster support, develop messages, and increase use of hygiene products and services.
- The Center for Global Safe WASH.External
Working to increase access to safe drinking water, adequate sanitation, and appropriate hygiene.
- Fight BAC!® Partnership for Food Safety Education.External
Keep food safe from bacteria.
- The Global Hygiene Council.External
Researching hygiene practices around the world.
- Global Public-Private Partnership for Handwashing.External
A coalition of international stakeholders focused on handwashing and child health.
- Healthy Schools, Healthy People – It’s a SNAP.External
Improves hand hygiene habits to help prevent the spread of infectious disease and reduce related absenteeism.