Find Funding Opportunities
How to Apply
All CDC grant and cooperative agreements opportunities are posted on www.grants.gov. The Notice of Funding Opportunity (NOFO) includes a description of the project and the entities that are eligible to apply. If you are interested in applying for a funding opportunity, first review the eligibility criteria located within the NOFO.
- To access the latest CDC grant and cooperative agreement opportunities, follow the directions in the box to the right.
- To access open grant opportunities by eligibilities, visit Grants.gov and select the “Browse Eligibilities” tab.
To access CDC’s latest grant and cooperative agreement opportunities:
- Select the relevant Opportunity Status, Funding Instrument Type, Eligibility, and Category
- In the Agency field, first select the “+” next to All Departments of Health and Human Services, then select the boxes next to the two Centers for Disease Control and Prevention entries
- Review results and select the Funding Opportunity # for more information