Understanding Your Notice of Award (NoA)
Already have a CDC Grant?
- ›Understanding Your Notice of Award (NoA)
- Prior Approval Requests
- Other Grants Management
- Recipient Audits
NOTE: This page is best viewed on a desktop monitor.
Click on the areas of the image below marked with an icon for a brief explanation for each.
Notice of Award Sections
- Recipient Information including unique entity identifier and the contact information for the project director and authorized official
- Federal agency grants management and program contacts
- Federal award information including award number and statutory authority
- Summary of federal award financial information including budget and project periods, and award amount totals