What's New - Grants
- New CDC Grants welcome packet and video available11/3/2017 9:28:00 AM
- HHS Awards $3.2 Million for a Registry of Residents Affected by Lead Exposure in Flint, Michigan8/1/2017 1:27:00 PM
CDC understands that hurricane/tropical storms will affect some applicants’ and recipients’ ability to submit applications and/or reports on time due to their closure or ability to operate. For further information, please visit the CDC’s Grants Public Health Emergency page.
The Centers for Disease and Control and Prevention (CDC) uses grants and cooperative agreements to fund research and non-research public health programs that advance the Agency’s public health mission domestically and abroad to keep Americans safe and healthy where they work, live and play. In fiscal year 2016, the Office of Grants Services (OGS) supported 4,416 grant awards to 1,632 recipients. These awards generated 11,630 actions that placed more than $6.6 billion into public health programs and research around the world. To learn more, please review our
FY 2016 Assistance Snapshot.
This site provides information about financial assistance resources at CDC.
Notice of Funding Opportunities
To access CDC’s latest grant and cooperative agreement opportunities:
- Select the relevant Opportunity Status, Funding Instrument Type, Eligibility, and Category
- In the Agency field, first select the “+” next to All Departments of Health and Human Services, then select the boxes next to the two Centers for Disease Control and Prevention entries
- Review results and select the Funding Opportunity # for more information