What's New - Grants
- CDC Office of Financial Resources FY 2016 Assistance Snapshot1/13/2017 1:01:00 AM
- New CDC GrantSolutions for Grantees website12/12/2016 5:53:00 PM
- Grants/Cooperative Agreement Update on the Uniform Guidance11/28/2015 12:42:00 AM
- Important Anti-Lobbying Restrictions for CDC Grantees11/13/2015 12:40:00 AM
The Centers for Disease and Control and Prevention (CDC) uses grants and cooperative agreements to fund research and non-research public health programs that advance the Agency’s public health mission domestically and abroad to keep Americans safe and healthy where they work, live and play. In fiscal year 2016, the Office of Grants Services (OGS) supported 4,416 grant awards to 1,632 grantees. These awards generated 11,630 actions that placed more than $6.6 billion into public health programs and research around the world. To learn more, please review our FY 2016 Assistance Snapshot .
This site provides information about financial assistance resources at CDC.
Funding Opportunity Announcements
To access CDC’s latest grant and cooperative agreement opportunities:
- Select the relevant Opportunity Status, Funding Instrument Type, Eligibility, and Category
- In the Agency field, first select the “+” next to All Departments of Health and Human Services, then select the boxes next to the two Centers for Disease Control and Prevention entries
- Review results and select the Funding Opportunity # for more information