What's New - Grants
- Prevention and Public Health Fund (PPHF) Revised Reporting Requirements In Fiscal Year 20186/13/2018 5:14:00 PM
- CDC Office of Financial Resources FY 2017 Assistance Snapshot1/31/2018 9:04:00 AM
CDC understands that hurricane/tropical storms will affect some applicants’ and recipients’ ability to submit applications and/or reports on time due to their closure or ability to operate. For further information, please visit the CDC’s Grants Public Health Emergency page.
The Centers for Disease and Control and Prevention (CDC) uses grants and cooperative agreements to fund research and non-research public health programs that advance the Agency’s public health mission domestically and abroad to keep Americans safe and healthy where they work, live and play. In fiscal year 2017, the Office of Grants Services (OGS) supported 4,519 grant awards to 1,345 recipients. These awards generated 11,848 actions that placed more than $5.7 billion into public health programs and research around the world. OGS also published 152 new Notice of Funding Opportunities (NOFOs) and had 946 active NOFOs. To learn more, please review our
FY 2017 Assistance Snapshot.
This site provides information about financial assistance resources at CDC.
Notice of Funding Opportunities
To access CDC’s latest grant and cooperative agreement opportunities:
- Select the relevant Opportunity Status, Funding Instrument Type, Eligibility, and Category
- In the Agency field, first select the “+” next to All Departments of Health and Human Services, then select the boxes next to the two Centers for Disease Control and Prevention entries
- Review results and select the Funding Opportunity # for more information