State and Local Government Planning
Preparing for an influenza pandemic at the state and local level are equally important to an effective response. The following resources are intended to assist state and local planning.
- Preparing for a Pandemic Influenza: A Primer for Governors and Senior State Officials (National Governors Association Center for Best Practices)External
- CDC’s Office of Public Health Preparedness and Response Funding and Guidance for State and Local Health Departments
- CDC’s Division of State and Local Readiness On-TRAC system to support state and local preparedness for public health emergencies requiring medical countermeasure distribution and dispensing
- Public Health Preparedness Capabilities: National Standards for State and Local Planning
- Healthcare Preparedness Capabilities: National Standards for Healthcare System Preparedness Cdc-pdf[1 MB, 72 Pages]External