These resources are archived for historical purposes and are being systematically reviewed and updated. They will be posted online as they become available.
Health care providers play a crucial role during an influenza pandemic. The following guidance, checklists, and information will assist healthcare providers and service organizations in planning and responding to pandemic influenza.
Planning Checklists and Fact Sheets
- Health Insurer Pandemic Influenza Planning (English) Cdc-pdf[128 KB, 5 Pages]
- Home Health Care Services Pandemic Influenza Planning (English) Cdc-pdf[322 KB, 4 Pages]
- Medical Offices and Clinics Pandemic Influenza Planning Cdc-pdf[351 KB, 5 Pages]
- Emergency Medical Services and Non-Emergent (Medical) Transport Organizations Pandemic Influenza Planning Cdc-pdf[357 KB, 4 Pages]
- Hospital Pandemic Influenza Planning Cdc-pdf[562 KB, 10 Pages]
- Long-Term Care and Other Residential Facilities Pandemic Influenza Planning Cdc-pdf[242 KB, 5 Pages]
- Healthcare Workplaces Classified as Very High or High Exposure Risk for Pandemic Fact Sheet Cdc-pdf[54 KB, 2 Pages] Externaland (HTMLExternal)
- Protect Yourself, Pandemic Flu Respiratory Protection External(English)