These resources are archived for historical purposes and are being systematically reviewed and updated. They will be posted online as they become available.
Health care providers play a crucial role during an influenza pandemic. The following guidance, checklists, and information will assist healthcare providers and service organizations in planning and responding to pandemic influenza.
Planning Checklists and Fact Sheets
- Health Insurer Pandemic Influenza Planning (English) [128 KB, 5 Pages]
- Home Health Care Services Pandemic Influenza Planning (English) [322 KB, 4 Pages]
- Medical Offices and Clinics Pandemic Influenza Planning [351 KB, 5 Pages]
- Emergency Medical Services and Non-Emergent (Medical) Transport Organizations Pandemic Influenza Planning [357 KB, 4 Pages]
- Hospital Pandemic Influenza Planning [562 KB, 10 Pages]
- Long-Term Care and Other Residential Facilities Pandemic Influenza Planning [242 KB, 5 Pages]
- Healthcare Workplaces Classified as Very High or High Exposure Risk for Pandemic Fact Sheet [54 KB, 2 Pages] and (HTML)
- Protect Yourself, Pandemic Flu Respiratory Protection (English)
- Page last reviewed: November 3, 2016
- Page last updated: November 3, 2016
- Content source:
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, National Center for Immunization and Respiratory Diseases (NCIRD)
- Page maintained by: Office of the Associate Director for Communication, Digital Media Branch, Division of Public Affairs