Community and Faith-Based Organizations
These resources are archived for historical purposes and are being systematically reviewed and updated. They will be posted online as they become available.
The federal government cannot prepare for or respond to the challenge of an influenza pandemic alone. Your community can develop strategies that reduce the impact and spread of pandemic influenza.
- Faith-Based & Community Organizations Pandemic Influenza Preparedness Checklist [69 KB, 2 Pages]
- Community Strategy for Pandemic Influenza Mitigation
- Preparing for the Flu: A Communication Toolkit for Community and Faith-based Organizations [3.9 KB, 24 Pages]
- Community Strategy for Pandemic Influenza Mitigation [10 MB, 97 Pages]
- Plan Now to Be Ready for the Next Flu Pandemic [213 KB, 2 Pages]
- The Next Flu Pandemic: What to Expect [226 KB, 2 Pages]
- Page last reviewed: November 3, 2016
- Page last updated: November 3, 2016
- Content source:
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, National Center for Immunization and Respiratory Diseases (NCIRD)
- Page maintained by: Office of the Associate Director for Communication, Digital Media Branch, Division of Public Affairs