Community and Faith-Based Organizations
These resources are archived for historical purposes and are being systematically reviewed and updated. They will be posted online as they become available.
The federal government cannot prepare for or respond to the challenge of an influenza pandemic alone. Your community can develop strategies that reduce the impact and spread of pandemic influenza.
- Faith-Based & Community Organizations Pandemic Influenza Preparedness Checklist Cdc-pdf[69 KB, 2 Pages]
- Preparing for the Flu: A Communication Toolkit for Community and Faith-based Organizations Cdc-pdf[3.9 KB, 24 Pages]
- Community Strategy for Pandemic Influenza Mitigation Cdc-pdf[10 MB, 97 Pages]
- Plan Now to Be Ready for the Next Flu Pandemic Cdc-pdf[213 KB, 2 Pages]
- The Next Flu Pandemic: What to Expect Cdc-pdf[226 KB, 2 Pages]