- Feature: Strengthening Overdose Data Driven Action
- Academic Detailing Implementation Guide
- Stimulant Guide FAQ
- Extramural Funded Research
- Feature: Impaired Driving
- CDC’s 2022 Clinical Practice Guideline Partner Toolkit
- CDC’s Clinical Practice Guideline for Prescribing Opioids for Pain – United States, 2022
Timely data inform prevention and response efforts. Data help improve coordination and promote readiness for regional or multiple state fatal overdoses.
Resources equip and inform states, territories, and local jurisdictions and provide support to overdose prevention programs.
Videos, social media graphics, press releases, and online tools inform, supplement, and raise awareness about overdose prevention efforts.
- Awareness and Health Observances
- Featured Topics
- Overdose Data to Action (OD2A)
- Drug-Free Communities (DFC)
- Public Health Public Safety Partnerships
- Data Dashboards and Alerts
- COVID-19 and People Who Use Drugs or Have Substance Use Disorder
- Injury Center Overall Budget & Impact
- Injury Center Overdose Funding | State Snapshots