TRAUMATIC OCCUPATIONAL INJURIES
NIOSH has produced numerous official numbered publications on traumatic injury topics, as well as publications that are more general but include information on injury. You may select from the links below to view lists of official NIOSH publications, many of which are linked to on-line versions.
- NIOSH Traumatic Injury Publications 2008-2013
- NIOSH Traumatic Injury Publications 2002-2007
- NIOSH Traumatic Injury Publications 1996-2001
- NIOSH Traumatic Injury Publications 1990-1995
- NIOSH Traumatic Injury Publications 1979-1989
- NIOSH Traumatic Injury Publications 1971-1978
NIOSH Journal Articles and Reports:
NIOSH researchers have written numerous journal articles and reports on traumatic injury topics. Additionally, NIOSH, through extramural funding mechanisms, has sponsored traumatic injury research that has been reported in the literature. All NIOSH authored or funded research articles and reports are collected in a bibliographic data system known as NIOSHTIC-2 which enables you to search the database for specific journal articles and reports.
- National Institute for Occupational Safety and Health (NIOSH)
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
TTY: (888) 232-6348
- New Hours of Operation
- Contact CDC-INFO