A Compendium of NIOSH Health Care Worker Research 2001
DHHS (NIOSH) Publication Number 2003-108
The purpose of this publication is to provide an overview of current research projects that are conducted or funded by the National Institute for Occupational Safety and Health (NIOSH) that focus on reducing work-related hazards in the health care industry. These projects have been divided into three main categories:
- Research projects focused on achieving a better understanding of workplace hazards.
- Intervention projects intended to develop prevention strategies for creating a safer work environment.
- Surveillance projects to collect, analyze, and interpret data for use in establishing priorities for investigation and intervention.
A Compendium of NIOSH Health Care Worker Research 2001 [PDF - 157 KB]
- Page last reviewed: June 6, 2014
- Page last updated: June 6, 2014
- Content source:
- National Institute for Occupational Safety and Health Education and Information Division