Resources & Publications
Links to Zika Information Collections by Publisher
- Morbidity and Mortality Weekly Report (MMWR) Zika Reports
- Emerging Infectious Diseases (EID) Zika Spotlight
The conclusions, findings, and opinions expressed by authors contributing to EID do not necessarily reflect the official position of the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services (HHS), the Public Health Service (PHS), the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), or the authors’ affiliated institutions. Use of trade names is for identification only and does not imply endorsement by PHS or by HHS.
- New England Journal of Medicine, Zika Virus CollectionExternal
- BMJ, Zika VirusExternal
- Elsevier Zika Virus Resource CenterExternal
- Lancet Zika Virus Resource CentreExternal
- Oxford University Press (including Journal of Infectious Diseases, Clinical Infectious Diseases, and American Journal of Tropical Medicine and Hygiene), Special Collection on Aedes aegypti and Zika Virus ResearchExternal
- PLOS Collections, ZikaExternal
- Wiley Zika ResearchExternal
Links to U.S. and International Governmental Resources
- Zika Virus Response Updates from FDAExternal
- Zika Virus Health Information Resource Guide (NIH Disaster Information Management Research Center)External
- Zika Virus and Complications (World Health Organization)External
- Zika Virus Infection (European Centre for Disease Prevention and Control)External
- Zika Virus Infection (Pan American Health Organization)External
- Zika Virus (Australian Department of Health)External
- Zika virus (New Zealand Ministry of Health)External
PubMed, a service of the National Library of Medicine, includes over 15 million citations for biomedical articles back to the 1950’s. These citations are from MEDLINE and additional life science journals. PubMed includes links to many sites providing full text articles and other related resources.
Notice: You are leaving the CDC website. We have provided a link to this site because it has information that may be of interest to you. CDC does not necessarily endorse the views or information presented on this site. Furthermore, CDC does not endorse any commercial products or information that may be presented or advertised on the site that is about to be displayed.