CDC offers free resources including video, fact sheets, and posters. Below are links to current communication tools and resources available for use and distribution. For information and resources for specific audiences, click the “Information for Specific Groups” tab in the navigation bar to the left.
Zika Update – This podcast series is designed to highlight the most important need to know information about Zika virus and its effects.
Zika and Pregnancy: What Pregnant Women Need to Know – Learn more about what Zika is, what it means for pregnant women, and how you can protect your pregnancy..
Public Health Image Library (PHIL)
Public Health Image Library (PHIL) – The Public Health Image Library, or PHIL, was designed to share CDC public health images. CDC welcomes public health professionals, the media, laboratory scientists, educators, students, and the public to use this material for reference, teaching, presentations, and public health messages.
The Zika Virus Digital Press Kit contains videos, photos, spokesperson biographies, releases, MMWR reports, and other relevant information for members of the media.
- Zika Widgets – Add Zika-related widgets to your website!
- Public Health Matters – A collective blog about the exciting public health work of preventing and controlling infectious diseases that result from the interaction of people, animals, and the environment.
- NIOSH Science Blog – A scientific look at workplace safety and health issues from the National Institute for Occupational Safety and Health.
Zika Virus: Information for Clinicians
Zika Virus Microsite
CDC Zika Key Messages
Together Against Zika Campaign
- Page last reviewed: August 9, 2017
- Page last updated: August 9, 2017
- Content source: