Toolkit for Investigating Possible Local Mosquito-Borne Transmission of Zika Virus
CDC has developed a toolkit to provide resources for investigating possible local mosquito-borne Zika virus transmission. This toolkit is for state and local health department epidemiologists, communication specialists, laboratory professionals, and other public health officials. The protocol and forms can be modified according to the specific needs of each jurisdiction. Links to current guidance are provided wherever possible.
This toolkit contains guidance, sample forms, and other resources specific to the epidemiologic aspects of an investigation of possible local transmission of Zika virus.
- Zika Virus Infection Case Investigation FormCdc-word
- Zika Virus Line List TemplateCdc-excel
- Possible Local Mosquito-Borne Transmission Zika Virus Case Investigation FormCdc-word
- Sample Protocol for Conducting a Community SurveyCdc-word
- Household Member Survey FormCdc-word
- Workplace Survey FormCdc-word
- Household/Workplace Visit LogCdc-pdf