- CDC and most state and local health departments are testing for Zika virus.
- Different diagnostic tests are available to help determine if a person is infected with Zika virus disease.
- Healthcare providers should contact their state or local health department to facilitate testing.
In this Section
- Facts about Microcephaly
- MMWR Zika Reports
- EID Journal: Zika Spotlight
- Protecting Workers from Occupational Exposure to Zika Virus Including Healthcare SettingsExternal
- CDC Expert Commentary on Medscape: 10 Questions About ZikaExternal
- Interim Guidance for Interpretation of Zika Virus Antibody Test Results (MMWR, Feb. 5, 2016)
Page last reviewed: June 20, 2018