- CDC and several state and local health departments are testing for Zika virus.
- Different diagnostic tests are available to help determine if a person is infected with Zika virus disease.
- Healthcare providers should contact their state or local health department to facilitate testing.
In this Section
- Facts about Microcephaly
- MMWR Zika Reports
- CDC’s Health Alert Network (HAN)
- EID Journal: Zika Spotlight
- Protecting Workers from Occupational Exposure to Zika Virus Including Healthcare Settings
- CDC Expert Commentary on Medscape: 10 Questions About Zika
- Interim Guidance for Interpretation of Zika Virus Antibody Test Results (MMWR, Feb. 5, 2016)
- Page last reviewed: February 27, 2018
- Page last updated: February 27, 2018
- Content source: