- Whitney CG, Zhou F, Singleton J, Schuchat A. Benefits from immunization during the Vaccines for Children program era—United States, 1994-2013. MMWR. 2014.
- Walker AT, Smith PJ, Kolasa M. Reduction of racial/ethnic disparities in vaccination coverage, 1995-2011. MMWR. 2014;63(01):7-12
- Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS), HHS. Medicaid program; payments for services furnished by certain primary care physicians and charges for vaccine administration under the Vaccines for Children program. Final rule. Fed Regist. 2012. Nov 6;77(215):66669-701.
- Lindley MC, Smith PJ, Rodewald LE. Vaccination coverage among U.S. adolescents aged 13-17 years eligible for the Vaccines for Children program, 2009. Public Health Rep. 2011. Jul-Aug;126 Suppl 2:124-34.
- Smith PJ, Lindley MC, Rodewald LE. Vaccination coverage among U.S. children aged 19-35 months entitled by the Vaccines for Children program, 2009. Public Health Rep. 2011. Jul-Aug;126 Suppl 2:109-23.
- Ching PL. Evaluating accountability in the Vaccines for Children program: protecting a federal investment. Public Health Rep. 2007. Nov-Dec;122(6):718-24.
- Bartlett DL, Washington ML, Bryant A, Thurston N, Perfili CA. Cost savings associated with using immunization information systems for Vaccines for Children administrative tasks. J Public Health Manag Pract. 2007. Nov-Dec;13(6):559-66.