VFC State, Territory, and City Coordinators
VFC Coordinators can assist you with:
- Enrollment in the VFC Program in your State/Territory.
- Answer your questions about how the VFC Program works in your area.
- Address your concerns regarding immunizations and how they work for your child.
- Explain to you any school laws that govern how immunizations are administered based on State law.
Note that the three Island Territories (Republic of the Marshall Islands, the Federated States of Micronesia, and Palau) do not participate in the VFC Program because they do not have Medicaid Programs. Island Territories that do participate are American Samoa, Guam, the Northern Mariana Islands, Puerto Rico, and the Virgin Islands.
To identify your VFC coordinator, contact your state/local or territorial immunization program.
- Page last reviewed: January 20, 2017
- Page last updated: January 20, 2017
- Content source: