For Healthcare Professionals / Providers
- 2019 Pink Book Webinar Series Registration now open (May 13)
- Epidemiology and Prevention of Vaccine-Preventable Diseases (Pink Book) Land Based Course in Atlanta, GA (14 hours of free CE) (May 28-30, 2019) (Mar 26)
- CIINC registration for: March 13, 2019, noon-1pm EST (topic: 2019 Child and Adult Immunization Schedule) (Feb 26)
- Recommendations of the Advisory Committee on Immunization Practices for Use of Hepatitis A Vaccine for Persons Experiencing Homelessness (Feb 15)
- 2019 Vaccine Schedules now available (Feb 5)
CDC Vaccine Schedules
Version 5.0.2 (Available for iOS and Android devices)
Free access to recommended child and adult immunization schedules, tables and footnotes on your tablet or smartphone.
PneumoRecs VaxAdvisor NEW Dec 2018
Version 1.0 (Available for iOS and Android devices)
This mobile app helps vaccination providers quickly and easily determine which pneumococcal vaccines a patient needs and when.