You Call The Shots
Web-based Training Course
Note: You Call the Shots is updated regularly to include the latest guidelines and recommendations in vaccine practice. The latest modules are below.
You Call the Shots is an interactive, web-based immunization training course. It consists of a series of modules that discuss vaccine-preventable diseases and explain the latest recommendations for vaccine use. Each module provides learning opportunities, self-test practice questions, reference and resource materials, and an extensive glossary.
If you do not need CE, but require a certificate for training requirements, please select CEU as the type of continuing education you’d like to earn.
- Diphtheria, Tetanus, and Pertussis (DTaP) Mar 2022
- Haemophilus influenzae type b (Hib) Jul 2023
- Hepatitis A May 2023
- Hepatitis B Feb 2022
- Human Papillomavirus Jan 2022
- Influenza Sept 2023
- Meningococcal Jun 2022
- MMR Jan 2023
- Pneumococcal Jun 2022
- Polio Oct 2021
- Rotavirus Mar 2022
- Tetanus, Diphtheria, and Pertussis (Tdap) Mar 2022
- Understanding the Basics: General Best Practice Guidelines on Immunization Feb 2023
- Vaccine Administration Mar 2023
- Vaccines For Children (VFC) Jan 2023
- Vaccine Storage and Handling Jan 2023
- Varicella Aug 2022
- Zoster Temporarily unavailable while module is being updated.
How are CDC vaccine recommendations developed, and what is the role of the ACIP? In this educational video, you’ll learn the purpose of the Advisory Committee on Immunization Practices (ACIP), its role in developing vaccine recommendations, and the process of vaccine recommendation development and approval.