Vaccine Information Statements (VIS)
- Instructions for Using VISs
Read and print an information sheet about the use of VISs, including recordkeeping requirements.
- Facts About VISs
Find information about provider responsibilities, types of VISs, legal requirements for using VISs.
- VIS Frequently Asked Questions
Find answers to commonly asked questions.
- Translationsexternal icon
Find VISs translated into other languages.
- Updated DTaP, Td, Tdap, Yellow Fever, and the “Your Child’s First Vaccines” Multi-Vaccines VISs are Available Now (Apr 1)
- Updated VISs for Adenovirus, Anthrax and Rabies are Available (Jan 8)
- Updated Zoster/Shingles, Pneumococcal, Polio, HPV, Hib, Rotavirus, Cholera, and Typhoid VISs are Available Now (Oct 30)
Problems Viewing Current Versions
Each VIS on this website is labeled with the date it was published. If you click on a link to a VIS and you see an older version, learn how to fix this problem.