You Call The Shots
Web-based Training Course
Note: You Call the Shots is updated regularly to include the latest guidelines and recommendations in vaccine practice. The latest modules are below.
You Call the Shots is an interactive, web-based immunization training course. It consists of a series of modules that discuss vaccine-preventable diseases and explain the latest recommendations for vaccine use. Each module provides learning opportunities, self-test practice questions, reference and resource materials, and an extensive glossary.
If you do not need CE, but require a certificate for training requirements, please select CEU as the type of continuing education you’d like to earn.
- Diphtheria, Tetanus, and Pertussis (DTaP) Mar 2016
- Haemophilus influenzae type b (Hib) Jul 2019
- Hepatitis A May 2017
- Hepatitis B Mar 2016
- Human Papillomavirus (updated to reflect October 2016 ACIP vote) Feb 2017
- Influenza Sept 2019
- Meningococcal Jun 2018
- MMR Jan 2019
- Pneumococcal Feb 2016
- Polio Oct 2015
- Rotavirus Apr 2016
- Tetanus, Diphtheria, and Pertussis (Tdap) Mar 2016
- Understanding the Basics: General Best Practice Guidelines on Immunization Feb 2019
- Vaccine Administration Aug 2018
- Vaccines For Children (VFC) Jan 2019
- Vaccine Storage and Handling Jan 2019
A redesigned Vaccine Storage and Handling Toolkit will be available in early 2019 on CDC’s Vaccine Storage and Handling website.
- Varicella Sep 2016
- Zoster Mar 2018