You Call The Shots
Web-based Training Course
Note: You Call the Shots is updated regularly to include the latest guidelines and recommendations in vaccine practice. The latest modules are below.
Come back every month for the latest training to stay up to date on the immunization practice.
At a Glance
You Call the Shots is an interactive, web-based immunization training course. It consists of a series of modules that discuss vaccine-preventable diseases and explain the latest recommendations for vaccine use. Each module provides learning opportunities, self-test practice questions, reference and resource materials, and an extensive glossary.
If you do not need CE, but require a certificate for training requirements, please select CEU as the type of continuing education you’d like to earn.
- Diphtheria, Tetanus, and Pertussis (DTaP) Mar 2016
- Haemophilus influenzae type b (Hib) Jul 2015
- Hepatitis A May 2017
- Hepatitis B Mar 2016
- Human Papillomavirus (updated to reflect October 2016 ACIP vote) Feb 2017
- Influenza (updated to reflect 2018-2019 recommendations) Sep 2018
- Meningococcal Jun 2018
- MMR Jan 2015
- Pneumococcal Feb 2016
- Polio Oct 2015
- Rotavirus Apr 2016
- Tetanus, Diphtheria, and Pertussis (Tdap) Mar 2016
- Understanding the Basics: General Recommendations on Immunization Feb 2015
- Vaccine Administration Aug 2018
- Vaccines For Children (VFC) Jan 2018
- Vaccine Storage and Handling Jan 2018
- Varicella Sep 2016
- Zoster Mar 2018
- Page last reviewed: June 14, 2018
- Page last updated: September 13, 2018
- Content source: