You Call The Shots
Web-based Training Course
Note: You Call the Shots is updated regularly to include the latest guidelines and recommendations in vaccine practice. The latest modules are below.
You Call the Shots is an interactive, web-based immunization training course. It consists of a series of modules that discuss vaccine-preventable diseases and explain the latest recommendations for vaccine use. Each module provides learning opportunities, self-test practice questions, reference and resource materials, and an extensive glossary.
If you do not need CE, but require a certificate for training requirements, please select CEU as the type of continuing education you’d like to earn.
- Diphtheria, Tetanus, and Pertussis (DTaP) Mar 2020
- Haemophilus influenzae type b (Hib) Jul 2019
- Hepatitis A May 2017
- Hepatitis B Feb 2020
- Human Papillomavirus Jan 2020
- Influenza Sept 2019
- Meningococcal Jun 2018
- MMR Jan 2019
- Pneumococcal Feb 2020
- Polio Oct 2019
- Rotavirus Mar 2020
- Tetanus, Diphtheria, and Pertussis (Tdap) Mar 2020
- Understanding the Basics: General Best Practice Guidelines on Immunization Feb 2019
- Vaccine Administration Aug 2018
- Vaccines For Children (VFC) Jan 2020
- Vaccine Storage and Handling Jan 2020
- Varicella Sep 2016
- Zoster Mar 2018