Obtaining Continuing Education (CE) for Immunization Courses

CDC’s Training and Continuing Education Online system (TCEO) has been the primary system that provides access to CDC educational activities for CE. To improve the learning experience, CDC’s continuing education (CE) process is moving from TCEO to CDC TRAIN.

Beginning January 1, 2024, many activities that offer CE from CDC will be listed in CDC TRAIN. Older modules will continue to use the TCEO system throughout 2024 to provide CE.

If you would like to claim CE or print a certificate, specific instructions are provided within each course to guide you to the appropriate system.

 Top of Page

Related Page