ACIP Vaccine Recommendations and Guidelines
Advisory Committee on Immunization Practices (ACIP)
- Hepatitis A UPDATED Feb 2019
- Hepatitis B
- HPV UPDATED Aug 2019
- Influenza UPDATED Aug 2019
- Japanese Encephalitis UPDATED Jul 2019
- Measles, Mumps and Rubella
- Smallpox (Vaccinia)
- Varicella (Chickenpox)
- Yellow Fever
- Zoster (Shingles)
These abbreviations provide a uniform approach to vaccine references used in ACIP Recommendations that are published in the MMWR, the Pink Book, and the AAP Red Book; and in the U.S. immunization schedules for children, adolescents, and adults.
- General Best Practice Guidelines on Immunization
- Immunization of Health-Care Personnel
NOTE: Web version indicates the reports above are “archived” only because they were published in MMWR before January 2013. The recommendations listed above ARE CURRENT.