NIOSH Pocket Guide to Chemical Hazards Mobile Web Application
The NIOSH Pocket Guide to Chemical Hazards Mobile Web App (mNPG) works on any mobile device with an HTML5-compliant web browser. The app can be used offline when no internet or cell phone connection is available.
A Wi-Fi connection is strongly recommended when installing the mobile NIOSH Pocket Guide to Chemical Hazards, as data rates may apply. Tap the link below to begin downloading the 3.7MB mNPG.
- 634 chemical entries and appendices.
- Links to IDLH, as well as NIOSH and OSHA Methods (require a data connection).
- search chemical by name and synonym, DOT number, CAS number, RTECS number.
- “Type ahead” technology to quickly find chemicals.
- “Preferences” menu to select information to display.
- “Favorite” commonly used chemicals