NIOSH Pocket Guide to Chemical Hazards Mobile Web Application
The NIOSH Pocket Guide to Chemical Hazards Mobile Web App (mNPG) works on any mobile device with an HTML5-compliant web browser. The app can be used offline when no internet or cell phone connection is available.
Watch Introducing the mNPG
Watch the Installation Video
Ready to DOWNLOAD the mNPG?
A Wi-Fi connection is strongly recommended when installing the mobile NIOSH Pocket Guide to Chemical Hazards, as data rates may apply. Tap the link below to begin downloading the 3.7MB mNPG.
Watch the mNPG Features Video
- 634 chemical entries and appendices.
- Links to IDLH, as well as NIOSH and OSHA Methods (require a data connection).
- search chemical by name and synonym, DOT number, CAS number, RTECS number.
- “Type ahead” technology to quickly find chemicals.
- “Preferences” menu to select information to display.
- “Favorite” commonly used chemicals
- Page last reviewed: April 7, 2016
- Page last updated: August 15, 2016
- Content source:
- National Institute for Occupational Safety and Health Education and Information Division