NIOSH Pocket Guide to Chemical Hazards - Downloadable Versions
Download the NIOSH Pocket Guide
Download the NIOSH Pocket Guide CD-ROM as an ISO image file and create a disc with CD-ROM authoring software.
The NIOSH Pocket Guide ZIP file contains a condensed version of the NIOSH Pocket Guide.
All non-Pocket Guide links were removed so that this set of files acts as a "stand-alone" database. These files can be used with a standard web browser or on some mobile devices.
- 2010-168c.zip (245 MB) (requires WinZip or other unzipping software)
- 2010-168c.exe (181 MB) (Self-extracting zip file for Windows)
- 2010-168c.iso DHHS (NIOSH) Publication No. 2010-168c
(ISO Requires CD-ROM authoring software)
- PDF version DHHS (NIOSH) Publication No. 2005-149
(requires Adobe Acrobat Reader for viewing and printing)
- Page last reviewed: April 19, 2016
- Page last updated: April 19, 2016
- Content source:
- National Institute for Occupational Safety and Health Education and Information Division