Features of TIM
TIM includes many features to help monitor enrolled participants. Organizations using TIM can:
- Have participants self-enroll by texting a keyword to the campaign phone number or administrators can add participants
- Personalize text messages for the population being monitored
- Customize the monitoring period for a campaign or participant
- Create multiple campaigns to monitor different groups
- Remove or withdraw participants from monitoring
- Provide campaign dashboard features with summary information on participant status including symptoms reported
- Track status on alerts1 and who is working on those alerts
- Have international phone capability
- Send ad hoc “blast” messages to all active participants
- Adapt to multiple languages including a Spanish workflow version (other language options available for Ebola and Marburg campaigns)
For more information, please contact us at email@example.com.
1Enrolled participants receive one or more text messages each day asking if they have symptoms consistent with an infectious disease outbreak currently under investigation. Jurisdictions are immediately alerted when a participant responds YES or when a participant fails to respond to message reminders. A dashboard feature allows jurisdictions to easily identify and follow up with individuals who are reporting symptoms or those who have been unresponsive.