NCIRD Partner Research Education Science Series (PRESS) Interest Form
The National Center for Immunization and Respiratory Diseases (NCIRD) is seeking faculty, staff, and students that are interested in presenting at its Partner Research Education Science Series (PRESS).
NCIRD PRESS provides a bi-monthly forum for our university and collegiate partners from minority serving institutions to share their research and public health interventions (on NCIRD-related topics) with both NCIRD and the broader CDC community. Providing external researchers, scientists, and public health practitioners the opportunity to share their innovations with the Agency aligns with CDC’s mission to nurture public health by having strong, well-resourced public health leaders and capabilities at national, state, and local levels. PRESS may also provide opportunities for CDC staff to partner with faculty on research they find interesting.
- Presenters should be a member of the college/university community either as faculty, staff, student or leadership.
- Presentations should be no longer than 20 min in length and cover NCIRD-related topics.
- Multiple presenters are allowed.
- All presentation content must be cleared by the college/university and is subject to review by NCIRD Staff prior to submission.
- The presentations must also include disclosure statements.
- Abstracts should include the following information: background, methods, results, conclusions/implications
- Any potential conflicts of interests must also be disclosed and reviewed prior to the scheduling of the presentation.
- Presenters must also include a 5-question post-test to be distributed to and completed by participants who wish to earn CE credit.
Visit National Center for Immunization and Respiratory Diseases (NCIRD) for presentation ideas.