Use one of the following forms to have your questions answered.
- CDC-INFO “vaccinations” inquiry form
Use form and type “vaccinations” in the subject field in order to have your question quickly sent to the appropriate expert.
- NCIRD webmaster
Use form to have the NCIRD web team address your suggestions, fix bad links, request new URLs, and more.
- CDC-INFO inquiry form
Use form and select subject “other” and fill in topic of your question.
- Meningitis & Vaccine Preventable Diseases: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Respiratory Diseases: email@example.com
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Viral Diseases: 1-800-CDC-INFO (232-4636) / 1-888-232-6348 (TTY)
- Contact a media representative
Use form to gather more media information or to arrange for an interview.
- If you are not with media, please contact CDC-INFO or at 1-800-CDC-INFO.
Page last reviewed: January 1, 2016
Content source: National Center for Immunization and Respiratory Diseases