Use one of the following forms to have your questions answered.
CDC-INFO “vaccinations” inquiry form
Use form and type “vaccinations” in the subject field in order to have your question quickly sent to the appropriate expert.
Use form to have the NCIRD web team address your suggestions, fix bad links, request new URLs, and more.
CDC-INFO inquiry form
Use form and select subject “other” and fill in topic of your question.
- Meningitis & Vaccine Preventable Diseases: email@example.com
- Respiratory Diseases: firstname.lastname@example.org
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Viral Diseases: 1-800-CDC-INFO (232-4636) / 1-888-232-6348 (TTY)
Contact a media representative
Use form to gather more media information or to arrange for an interview.
- If you are not with media, please contact CDC-INFO or at 1-800-CDC-INFO.
Page last reviewed: January 1, 2016
Content source: National Center for Immunization and Respiratory Diseases