Listserv for Hospital Care Data
The purpose of the NHCS-DATA listserv is to provide our data users updates on new publications and availability of data stemming from the National Hospital Care Survey (NHCS). Launched in 2011, the survey is designed to provide accurate and reliable health care statistics that answer key questions of interest to health care and public health professionals, researchers, and health care policy makers. This includes tracking the latest trends affecting hospitals and health care organizations and factors that influence the use of health care resources, the quality of health care, and disparities in health care services provided to population subgroups in the United States. NCHS is currently recruiting hospitals to participate in the NHCS and aims to produce nationally representative estimates for hospital care in the near future.
How to Subscribe to the NHCS-DATA List
Subscribe using one of the following two options:
- Send an email message to email@example.com. Leave the subject line blank. In the body of the message, type or paste: subscribe NHCS-DATA your name where ‘your name’ is your first and last name.
- Fill out and submit a subscription request form through the NCHS listservs webpage. You should receive an email notification of your subscription.
How to Unsubscribe from the NHCS-DATA List
- Send an email message to firstname.lastname@example.org. Leave the subject line blank. In the body of the message, type or paste: signoff NHCS-DATA.
If you have any questions or problems, please contact the NHCS-DATA list owner at email@example.com.
- Page last reviewed: November 6, 2015
- Page last updated: October 8, 2009
- Content source: