Discover the latest news, information, and announcements about the work of the National Center for HIV/AIDS, Viral Hepatitis, STD, and TB Prevention. Read the latest Connections newsletters, Dear Colleague Letters, follow social media, or check the latest on the newsroom site.
- January – February 2018: Acute Hepatitis C Virus and Injection Drug Use; High-Impact Prevention (HIP); TB customizable infographic template PDF – Mobile
- November – December 2017: Hepatitis National Progress Report, HIV Infection, Risk, Prevention, and Testing Behaviors among Persons Who Inject Drugs, 2018 STD Prevention Conference Call for Abstracts PDF – Mobile
- September – October 2017: Health and Academics Project, National TB Surveillance Center, 5 Things to Know About Tuberculosis Video PDF – Mobile
- July – August 2017: 2015 Viral Hepatitis Surveillance Report, Drug-Resistant Gonorrhea, HIV Content Syndication PDF – Mobile
To subscribe to CONNECTIONS, visit the NPIN Electronic Mailing Lists page.
- February 6, 2018 – National Black HIV/AIDS Awareness Day
- November 30, 2017 – World AIDS Day
- October 13, 2017 – National Latinx AIDS Awareness Day
- Previous Letters
- World AIDS Day – December 1 – Unite in the fight against HIV
- NCHHSTP Connections e-Newsletter – Hepatitis National Progress Report and other stories
- National HIV Behavioral Surveillance Injection Drug Use – 20 U.S. Cities, 2015 – HIV Infection, Risk, Prevention, and Testing Behaviors among Persons Who Inject Drugs
- Page last reviewed: January 9, 2018
- Page last updated: February 6, 2018
- Content source: