Autism Case Training Videos: A Developmental Behavioral Pediatrics Curriculum
Some of the content below is dated and will require instructors to provide the most current and evolving information on prevalence data, risk factors, genetic testing, interventions and medical management, and transition to adulthood.
- Module 1: Early Warning Signs of Autism
- Module 2: Screening for Autism
- Module 3: Communicating Concerns: Screening and Diagnosis Results
- Module 5: Early Intervention and Education
- Module 7: Autism-Specific Anticipatory Guidance
Note: Module 4 and Module 6 do not have any accompanying videos.