Training and Education for Mosquito Control Professionals
To maintain certifications and credentials, mosquito control professionals can take advantage of several continuing education opportunities.
Training and Educational Opportunities
- American Mosquito Control Association – Surveillance and Control Program
- CDC TRAIN – Dengue, malaria, and Zika training activities
- National Environmental Health Association (NEHA) – Available to NEHA members for a fee
- Tulane University – Vector Control for Environmental Health Professionals: The Importance of Integrated Pest Management
- Vector Control for Environmental Health Professionals (VCEHP) Training from CDC and partners (National Center for Environmental Health and National Environmental Health Association)