Morbidity and Mortality Weekly Report (MMWR)
- Summary of Guidance for Public Health Strategies to Address High Levels of Community Transmission of SARS-CoV-2 and Related Deaths, December 2020
- The Advisory Committee on Immunization Practices’ Interim Recommendation for Allocating Initial Supplies of COVID-19 Vaccine — United States, 2020
- Increase in Hospital-Acquired Carbapenem-Resistant Acinetobacter baumannii Infection and Colonization in an Acute Care Hospital During a Surge in COVID-19 Admissions — New Jersey, February–July 2020
Also in this issue
- Sex Differences in HIV Testing — 20 PEPFAR-Supported Sub-Saharan African Countries, 2019
- Multidisciplinary Community-Based Investigation of a COVID-19 Outbreak Among Marshallese and Hispanic/Latino Communities — Benton and Washington Counties, Arkansas, March 2020–June 2020
- Regional Analysis of Coccidioidomycosis Incidence — California, 2000–2018
December 4, 2020
Surveillance for Violent Deaths — National Violent Death Reporting System, 34 States, Four California Counties, the District of Columbia, and Puerto Rico, 2017
CDC report summarizes National Violent Death Reporting System data on violent deaths that occurred in 34 states, four California counties, the District of Columbia, and Puerto Rico in 2017.
Recommendations and Reports
September 25, 2020
Meningococcal Vaccination: Recommendations of the Advisory Committee on Immunization Practices, United States, 2020
This report compiles and summarizes all recommendations from CDC’s Advisory Committee on Immunization Practices for use of meningococcal vaccines in the United States.
Youth Risk Behavior Surveillance
August 21, 2020
Overview and Methods for the Youth Risk Behavior Surveillance System — United States, 2019
The Youth Risk Behavior Surveillance System monitors health behaviors, conditions, and experiences among high school students throughout the United States. Data can be used to identify student risk behaviors, monitor health behavior trends, guide public health interventions, and track progress toward national health objectives.