Morbidity and Mortality Weekly Report (MMWR)
- Knowledge and Practices Regarding Safe Household Cleaning and Disinfection for COVID-19 Prevention — United States, May 2020/a>
- Impact of the COVID-19 Pandemic on Emergency Department Visits — United States, January 1, 2019–May 30, 2020
- Evidence for Limited Early Spread of COVID-19 Within the United States, January–February 2020
- Missed Opportunities for Prevention of Congenital Syphilis — United States, 2018
- Multistate Mumps Outbreak Originating from Asymptomatic Transmission at a Nebraska Wedding — Six States, August–October 2019
- Mortality Among Persons with Both Asthma and Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease Aged ≥25 Years, by Industry and Occupation — United States, 1999–2016
March 27, 2020
Prevalence of Autism Spectrum Disorder Among Children Aged 8 Years — Autism and Developmental Disabilities Monitoring Network, 11 Sites, United States, 2016
Report findings indicate that there continue to be many children living with autism who need services and support, now and as they grow into adolescence and adulthood. Screening and awareness continue to identify children who will benefit from services.
Recommendations and Reports
April 24, 2020
Preexposure Prophylaxis for Prevention of HIV Acquisition Among Adolescents: Clinical Considerations, 2020
There are key clinical considerations unique to adolescents that clinical providers can consider when evaluating adolescents for preexposure prophylaxis use.