Morbidity and Mortality Weekly Report (MMWR)
- Coronavirus Disease 2019 in Children — United States, February 12–April 2, 2020
- Detection of SARS-CoV-2 Among Residents and Staff Members of an Independent and Assisted Living Community for Older Adults — Seattle, Washington, 2020
- Rapid Sentinel Surveillance for COVID-19 — Santa Clara County, California, March 2020
- Lifetime Prevalence of Self-Reported Work-Related Health Problems Among U.S. Workers — United States, 2018
- Antiretroviral Therapy and Viral Suppression Among Active Duty Service Members with Incident HIV Infection — United States, January 2012–June 2018
- Nonfatal Drug Overdoses Treated in Emergency Departments — United States, 2016–2017
March 27, 2020
Prevalence of Autism Spectrum Disorder Among Children Aged 8 Years — Autism and Developmental Disabilities Monitoring Network, 11 Sites, United States, 2016
Report findings indicate that there continue to be many children living with autism who need services and support, now and as they grow into adolescence and adulthood. Screening and awareness continue to identify children who will benefit from services.
Recommendations and Reports
February 14, 2020
Guidelines for the Treatment of Latent Tuberculosis Infection: Recommendations from the National Tuberculosis Controllers Association and CDC, 2020
The recommended treatment regimens include three preferred and two alternative treatment regimens.