Morbidity and Mortality Weekly Report (MMWR)
- Characteristics of Persons Who Died with Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19) — United States, February 12–May 18, 2020
- Update: COVID-19 Among Workers in Meat and Poultry Processing Facilities — United States, April–May 2020
- Initial and Repeated Point Prevalence Surveys to Inform SARS-CoV-2 Infection Prevention in 26 Skilled Nursing Facilities — Detroit, Michigan, March–May 2020
- Characteristics of Adult Outpatients and Inpatients with COVID-19 — 11 Academic Medical Centers, United States, March–May 2020
- Provision of Pediatric Immunization Services During the COVID-19 Pandemic: an Assessment of Capacity Among Pediatric Immunization Providers Participating in the Vaccines for Children Program — United States, May 2020
- Race/Ethnicity, Underlying Medical Conditions, Homelessness, and Hospitalization Status of Adult Patients with COVID-19 at an Urban Safety-Net Medical Center — Boston, Massachusetts, 2020
March 27, 2020
Prevalence of Autism Spectrum Disorder Among Children Aged 8 Years — Autism and Developmental Disabilities Monitoring Network, 11 Sites, United States, 2016
Report findings indicate that there continue to be many children living with autism who need services and support, now and as they grow into adolescence and adulthood. Screening and awareness continue to identify children who will benefit from services.
Recommendations and Reports
July 3, 2020
Prevention of Hepatitis A Virus Infection in the United States: Recommendations of the Advisory Committee on Immunization Practices, 2020
Hepatitis A is a vaccine-preventable, communicable disease of the liver caused by the hepatitis A virus (HAV). This report describes recommendations from the Advisory Committee on Immunization Practices for the prevention of HAV infection in the United States.