Measles Outbreak Toolkit for Healthcare Providers
If you are looking for resources for you or your staff to learn more about having effective vaccine conversations with parents, these may help:
- Guidance for Talking with Parents about Vaccinespdf icon
- Tips for Preparing for Questions Parents may Ask about Vaccinespdf icon
- Vaccine safety fact sheets, such as Understanding Thimerosal, Mercury, and Vaccine Safetypdf icon
- You Call the Shots module on MMR
Examples of resources for providers to share with parents include:
- Parent-friendly immunization schedulepdf icon for children ages 0-6
- Fact Sheet: If You Choose Not to Vaccinate Your Child, Understand the Risks and Responsibilities pdf icon
- Infographic: Measles: It Isn’t Just a Little Rashpdf icon
- Infographic: Illustrated list of Six Reasons to Follow CDC’s Immunization Schedule
- Fact sheet: Measles and the Vaccine (Shot) to Prevent It
- Fact Sheet: Vaccines When Your Child Is Sickpdf icon
Learn the signs and symptoms of measles for quicker diagnosing and share this resource with health care providers in your community.
For additional questions or requests, email us.