Complete Online Application
Submit your application and supporting materials by the deadline.
- Access the online application.
- You may enter information in the online application before or at the same time as uploading supporting materials. Be sure to save your application if doing these steps separately.
- Enter your personal statement and your CV into appropriate sections of the online application form.
- Enter email addresses for 2 people who will write letters of recommendation.
- Confirm that recommendation writers receive the system-generated email.
- Follow-up to ensure they submit their letters by the deadline.
- Enter the required information for each college/university in order to upload unofficial transcripts.
- If accepted into the LLS program, official transcripts must be mailed to CDC by January 31 of the fellowship year.
- Submit your application after completing the online application and uploading all required materials. You will not be able to make changes after submitting your application except to update your contact information.
- You will receive emails confirming receipt of your application and providing updates on the status of your application based on the program’s selection.
Page last reviewed: October 22, 2021