Fellowships and Training Opportunities
A Laboratory Leadership Service fellow operates a next generation sequencer instrument in a CDC streptococcus laboratory. Atlanta, GA (2017)
PMR/F learners work in a service learning environment to better understand how to efficiently address major population health issues. Washington, DC (2016)
Subscribe to the Fellowship Programs newsletter and envision your next big move as a fellow or intern at CDC!
Whether you are on a career track or deciding on which career you would like to pursue, CDC has many diverse fellowship, internship, training, and volunteer opportunities for students and professionals. Many of these opportunities provide invaluable experience and potentially offer clear cut paths to exciting careers with CDC.
- CDC Steven M. Teutsch Prevention Effectiveness (PE) Fellowship is open now through 01/05/2024.
- Science Ambassador Fellowship is open now through 01/15/2024
- CDC/CSTE Applied Epidemiology Fellowship is now open through 01/19/2024.
- Lewis/Ferguson Internships and Fellowships are open now through 01/31/2024.
- CDC Evaluation Fellowship is open now through 02/10/2024.
Includes a summarized snapshot of opportunities to encourage interest in public health among underrepresented individuals as well as opportunities for those that have an interest in promoting health equity and eliminating health disparities.
For questions, please contact us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org.
To receive routine updates highlighting Fellowships and Training Opportunities, enter your email address: