Viral Hepatitis Serology Online Training Videos: Hepatitis A–E
This training is comprised of five animated tutorial videos with voiceovers.
Hepatitis C Online Course
University of Washington is funded by the Division of Viral Hepatitis to develop a comprehensive, online self-study course for medical providers on diagnosis, monitoring, and management of hepatitis C virus infection. Free CME and CNE credit available.
Training accessexternal icon
Medscape Education and CDC’s Division of Viral Hepatitis have worked together to provide the following educational opportunities:
- CDC Expert Commentary: Hepatitis A – Breaking Out All Overexternal icon
- Can’t Afford a Cure: How Cost Keeps HCV Care Out of Reachexternal icon
- CDC Expert Commentary: Acute Hepatitis C Infection in Young Persons Who Use Drugsexternal icon
- CDC Expert Commentary: Hepatitis B Update – Vaccination and Follow-upexternal icon
- CDC Expert Commentary: Hepatitis B Vaccine for Adults With Diabetesexternal icon
- CDC Expert Commentary: Testing, Care, and Cure of Hepatitis C Can Be Done in Primary Careexternal icon
- CDC Expert Commentary: Testing for Hepatitis C: New Guidanceexternal icon
- CDC Expert Commentary: The HIV/HCV Outbreak in Indianaexternal icon
- CDC Expert Commentary: Prevention of Perinatal Hepatitis B Transmissionexternal icon
Fundamentals of Liver Disease
The American Association for the Study of Liver Diseases (AASLD), in collaboration with ECHO, the American College of Physicians (ACP), CDC, and the Department of Veterans Affairs, has developed Fundamentals of Liver Diseaseexternal icon, a free, online CME course to improve providers’ knowledge and clinical skills in hepatology.