Viral Hepatitis Serology Online Training: Hepatitis A–E
This online training is comprised of five animated tutorial videos with voiceovers.
Hepatitis C Online Course
University of Washington is funded by the Division of Viral Hepatitis to develop a comprehensive, online self-study course for medical providers on diagnosis, monitoring, and management of hepatitis C virus infection. Free CME and CNE credit available.
Hepatitis Web Study
University of Washington is funded by the Division of Viral Hepatitis to develop an online training consisting of interactive case studies covering prevention, management, and natural history of hepatitis B. Free CME and CNE credits available.
Medscape Education and CDC’s Division of Viral Hepatitis have worked together to provide the following educational opportunities:
- Can’t Afford a Cure: How Cost Keeps HCV Care Out of ReachExternal
- CDC Expert Commentary: Acute Hepatitis C Infection in Young Persons Who Use DrugsExternal
- CDC Expert Commentary: Hepatitis B Update – Vaccination and Follow-upExternal
- CDC Expert Commentary: Hepatitis B Vaccine for Adults With DiabetesExternal
- CDC Expert Commentary: Testing, Care, and Cure of Hepatitis C Can Be Done in Primary CareExternal
- CDC Expert Commentary: Testing for Hepatitis C: New GuidanceExternal
- CDC Expert Commentary: The HIV/HCV Outbreak in IndianaExternal
- CDC Expert Commentary: Prevention of Perinatal Hepatitis B TransmissionExternal
Fundamentals of Liver Disease
The American Association for the Study of Liver Diseases (AASLD), in collaboration with ECHO, the American College of Physicians (ACP), CDC, and the Department of Veterans Affairs, has developed Fundamentals of Liver DiseaseExternal, a free, online CME course to improve providers’ knowledge and clinical skills in hepatology.