Viral Hepatitis Serology Online Training Videos: Hepatitis A–E
This training is comprised of five animated tutorial videos with voiceovers.
Hepatitis B Online
Hepatitis B Onlineexternal icon is a free, up-to-date educational website for diagnosing, monitoring, managing, and preventing hepatitis B virus (HBV) infection. In addition to modules offering free CME credits and CNE contact hours, Hepatitis B Online features sections on HBV medications and vaccinations, nine clinical calculators, and progress tracking. The site also hosts a simplified clinical guidance for primary care providers developed in collaboration with the multi-disciplinary HBV Primary Care Workgroup. Hepatitis B Online is solely funded through CDC Cooperative Agreement PS16-1608 and developed by the University of Washington (UW) National Hepatitis Training Center.
Hepatitis C Online
Hepatitis C Onlineexternal icon is a free, up-to-date comprehensive educational website for diagnosing, monitoring, and managing HCV infection. In addition to the 33 lessons with free CME credits and CNE contact hours, the site features an in-depth HCV medications section, an HCV Biology section with high-quality graphics, nine clinical calculators, and individual or group progress tracking. This project is solely funded through CDC Cooperative Agreement PS16-1608 and developed by the University of Washington (UW) National Hepatitis Training Center.
Medscape Education and CDC’s Division of Viral Hepatitis have worked together to provide the following educational opportunities:
- CDC Expert Commentary: Hepatitis A – Breaking Out All Overexternal icon
- Can’t Afford a Cure: How Cost Keeps HCV Care Out of Reachexternal icon
- CDC Expert Commentary: Acute Hepatitis C Infection in Young Persons Who Use Drugsexternal icon
- CDC Expert Commentary: Hepatitis B Update – Vaccination and Follow-upexternal icon
- CDC Expert Commentary: Hepatitis B Vaccine for Adults With Diabetesexternal icon
- CDC Expert Commentary: Testing, Care, and Cure of Hepatitis C Can Be Done in Primary Careexternal icon
- CDC Expert Commentary: Testing for Hepatitis C: New Guidanceexternal icon
- CDC Expert Commentary: The HIV/HCV Outbreak in Indianaexternal icon
- CDC Expert Commentary: Prevention of Perinatal Hepatitis B Transmissionexternal icon
Fundamentals of Liver Disease
The American Association for the Study of Liver Diseases (AASLD), in collaboration with ECHO, the American College of Physicians (ACP), CDC, and the Department of Veterans Affairs, has developed Fundamentals of Liver Diseaseexternal icon, a free, online CME course to improve providers’ knowledge and clinical skills in hepatology.