- O'Reilly CE, Jaron P, Ochieng B, Nyaguara A, Tate JE, Parsons MB, Bopp CA, Williams KA, Vinjé J, Blanton E, Wannemuehler KA, Vulule J, Laserson KF, Breiman RF, Feikin DR, Widdowson MA, Mintz E. Risk Factors for Death among Children Less than 5 Years Old Hospitalized with Diarrhea in Rural Western Kenya, 2005-2007: A Cohort Study. PLoS Med. 2012 Jul;9(7):e1001256. Epub 2012 Jul 3.
- Boschi-Pinto C, Young M, Black RE. The Child Health Epidemiology Reference Group reviews of the effectiveness of interventions to reduce maternal, neonatal and child mortality. 2010. Int J Epidemiol 39 Suppl. 1: i3-i6.
- UNICEF/WHO. Diarrhea: Why children are still dying and what can be done. Geneva: The United Nations Children's Fund/World Health Organization. 2009;1-58.
- Kenya National Bureau of Statistics. Kenya Demographic and Health Survey 2003. [PDF - 390 pages] Calverton (Maryland): Kenya National Bureau of Statistics, Kenya Ministry of Health and ORC Macro. 2004.
- Adazu K, Lindblade KA, Rosen DH, Odhiambo F, Ofware P, et al. Health and demographic surveillance in rural western Kenya: a platform for evaluating interventions to reduce morbidity and mortality from infectious diseases. Am J Trop Med Hyg. 2005;73:1151-1158.
- Page last reviewed: February 3, 2015
- Page last updated: February 3, 2015
- Content source: