Content on this page was developed during the 2009-2010 H1N1 pandemic and has not been updated.
- The H1N1 virus that caused that pandemic is now a regular human flu virus and continues to circulate seasonally worldwide.
- The English language content on this website is being archived for historic and reference purposes only.
- For current, updated information on seasonal flu, including information about H1N1, see the CDC Seasonal Flu website.
How to Add the CDC H1N1 Flu RSS Feed
RSS, which stands for Really Simple Syndication, is an easy way to receive automatic updates from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention right on your desktop or browser.
To view this site's feeds in your RSS news reader…
- Copy the URL of the feed below.
- Following the instructions of your particular news reader, paste the URL into your reader.
|CDC H1N1 Flu
Get notified whenever any new or updated documents are posted anywhere on the CDC H1N1 Flu Website.
Get email updates
To receive weekly email updates about this site, enter your email address:
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
1600 Clifton Rd
Atlanta, GA 30333
TTY: (888) 232-6348
- Contact CDC-INFO