Flu Prevention Promotion for Underserved Populations
The National Influenza Vaccination Disparities Partnership (NIVDP) is a national multi-sector campaign, spearheaded by local influential partners who commit to promote the importance of flu vaccination among underserved populations. The partnership is supported by Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC).
- Fact Sheet [314 KB, 1 Page]
- Monthly Newsletter
- Postcard [533 KB, 2 Pages]
- Resource Kit [7.08 MB, 43 Pages]
- NIVDP on Facebook
- Organizing Flu Vaccination Promotion Event Tip Sheet [530 KB, 2 Pages]
- African American Campaign Resources Sell Sheet [1.58 MB, 2 Pages]
- American Indians/Alaska Natives Sell Sheets [507 KB, 1 Page]
- Hispanic/Latino Campaign Resources Sell Sheet [2.33 MB, 2 Pages]
- Resources for Hispanic/Latino Communities
NIVDP Resource Kit
January 17, 2017
Tip Sheet [530 KB, 2 Pages]
Communication Webinars Slide Sets
Presented by: Dr. Mark Sawyer, Professor of Clinical Pediatrics and Pediatrics Infectious Disease Specialist, University of California San Diego School of Medicine, Rady Children’s Hospital, and Kaiser Permanente, on January 10, 2018.
Topics covered: Flu products for the 2017-18 flu season; Misconceptions about flu viruses and vaccine effectiveness; Flu recommendation from ACIP; Strategies to address flu vaccine hesitancy.
Find an audio of the presentation on YouTube
- Page last reviewed: January 29, 2018
- Page last updated: January 29, 2018
- Content source:
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, National Center for Immunization and Respiratory Diseases (NCIRD)
- Page maintained by: Office of the Associate Director for Communication, Digital Media Branch, Division of Public Affairs